Saturday, July 11, 2009

Moving to Indonesia

I have finally decided that I am going to keep a blog as I move to Indonesia. I am still not sure when I am leaving for Indonesia, but it should be sometime this week. As frustrating as it is not knowing what day you are flying out, I know that it is all in God's hands. I know without a doubt that this is where I am suppose to be over the next two years, especially since Satan is doing his best to dull my excitement. I am excited to see what God has in store for me, and what he will be teaching me. I am sure some of it has to do with patience and waiting for his perfect timing. I am hoping to post at least once a week and post pictures of the beautiful country that I am about to move to. Please pray for me as this going to be a change for me, I am use to living in Korea, but I know that it is going to be very different. Indonesia is considered a third world country and I am sure that will bring its own challenges, but with God's help it will all be fine. I will post a message as soon as I know when I am leaving and another message about my first impressions of my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment